Priesthood of the Believer Study - MP3 Edition
The Order of Melchizedek
Taught by Michael K. Lake, Th.D., Chancellor and Founder of Biblical Life College and Seminary and author of the best-seller, The Shinar Directive: Preparing the Way for the Son of Perdition.
The Priesthood of the Believer Study is a treasure-trove of vital information for the believer today. These are some of the important questions that this study answers:
- What is the basis for the priesthood of the believer?
- What does God expect from us?
- What is the resonance of God in the earth today (and its application within quantum physics)?
- What is polluting God's voice and the anointing in the Body of Christ today?
- How can I create an atmosphere of God's peace (Shalom) around me?
- How can I fulfill God's plan for myself and my family? * How can I clearly hear the voice of God?
- What place does the Torah have in the life of the believer today?
Learn the truth of who you are and how to flow in God's best from a Hebraic worldview. Start walking in your priesthood to bring God the greatest glory today!
Lessons in This Study:
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: The Temple
- Lesson 3: The Warrior Priest
- Lesson 4: Understanding Who We Serve and Our Mission
- Lesson 5: Introduction to the Duties of the Priesthood
- Lesson 6: Fellowship with God - Part 1
- Lesson 7: Fellowship with God - Part 2
- Lesson 8: Fellowship with God - Part 3
- Lesson 9: Fellowship with God - Part 4
- Lesson 10: Fellowship with God - Part 5
- Lesson 11: Fellowship with God - Part 6
- Lesson 12: Fellowship with God - Part 7: The Court of the LORD
- Lesson 13: Fellowship with God - Part 8: The Court of the LORD II
- Lesson 14: Learning the Ways of God
- Lesson 15: Bonus Session - Shavuot 2004
- Lesson 16: Learning the Ways of God - Part 2: Meditating in the Word
- Lesson 17: Doing - Walking in the Ways of God - Part 1: Motivation
- Lesson 18: Doing - Walking in the Ways of God - Part 2: Working the Word
- Lesson 19: Doing - Walking in the Ways of God - Part 3: The Power of Our Secret Life
- Lesson 20: Teaching - Instructing Others to Walk in the Priesthood
- More Bonus Lessons
- Lesson 21: Jesus and the Torah
- Lesson 22: Paul and the Torah
The study guide is a professionally printed 8.5" x 11" perfect-bound paperback (200 pages) and is accompanied by twenty lectures in MP3 (each teaching is a minimum of 1 hour long) on USB thumb drive.
Perfect for personal spiritual development, home fellowships, or church bible studies.