Covenant Faith Study MP3 Edition
The Transforming Power of Walking with God!
Taught by Michael K. Lake, Th.D., Chancellor and Founder of Biblical Life College and Seminary and author of the best-seller, The Shinar Directive: Preparing the Way for the Son of Perdition.
In a time that it seems the Mystery of Iniquity is hold sway in both the world and the Church, it is time to discover the power of spiritual transformation that occurs when a man truly begins walking with God. This sixteen-lesson study cover everything from understanding the process in which God brought Abram out of Babylon to become the man that was a friend of God to understanding how to walk in covenant faith in our day.
- Lesson One: Introduction and Foundational Issues - Part 1
- Lesson Two: Foundational Issues - Part 2
- Lesson Three: Foundational Issues of Faith
- Lesson Four: The Transformation of Abram - Part 1
- Lesson Five: The Transformation of Abram - Part 2
- Lesson Six: The Transformation of Abram - Part 3
- Lesson Seven: The Transformation of Abram - Part 4
- Lesson Eight: The Transformation of Abram - Part 5
- Lesson Nine: The Transformation of Abram - Part 6
- Lesson Ten: The Transformation of Abram - Part 7
- Lesson Eleven: The Faithful Intercessor
- Lesson Twelve: God's Covenant Man Opens the Door to Salvation
- Lesson Thirteen: Developing Covenant Faith - Part 1
- Lesson Fourteen: Developing Covenant Faith - Part 2
- Lesson Fifteen: The Boldness of Faith
- Lesson Sixteen: Faith is a Life of Making the Impossible Possible
The study guide is professionally printed 8 1/2" x 11" perfect bound paperback (81 pages in length and is accompanied by sixteen lectures in MP3 (each teaching is a minimum of 1 hour long). The MP3 files are shipped on a USB thumb drive.
Perfect for personal spiritual development, home fellowships, or church bible studies.